- Only current UHD students, faculty and staff may use study rooms.
- Rooms may only be reserved up to 1 week in advance.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of 2 hours (12 blocks, each block is 10 minutes) for groups of 3 or more. We ask 3 group members be present at checkout.
- Limit of one reservation per group.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes after start time.
- Your room assignment may change.
- You must have your UHD photo ID with you when you come to the Library's computer lab (N401) to check out the room. The room will not be checked out if you have outstanding library fines of $10.00 or more (check your library account here).
- You may renew your study room once, if there are no other groups waiting to use it. For reasons of fairness, this rule does not apply during the busiest times: mid-terms, finals, etc. You MUST bring back the access card to the Information desk to renew. Otherwise, you will accrue FINES, $5.00 per hour.
Please click on the i in the grid below to learn more about the features offered within each room.